Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Current Work

As of late I've been working the garden center at the grocery store I work at.

But more importantly I have been working on a Moon Knight writing submission to send into marvel in hopes of getting it published as an annual. With the (short) story I am delving very deep into the psyche of this broken character. The Moon Knight character is actually made up of 5 distinctive characters. There is Marc Spector the original mercenary who all the other characters revolve around, his two alter egos, Steven Grant the millionaire playboy, and Jake Lockely the street wise cab driver, and the hero himself Moon Knight, when ever Spector dawns the cowl he becomes someone completely different. Then all these characters are taunted constantly by the Egyptian god Khonshu, the god of the Moon. There is a gap in the market for a good Moon Knight story, and I hope to, if nothing else, stir up interest in the character to make room for other writers to write a good Moon Knight story, because I really want to read some good ones again. After Benson's run on the character I feel marvel never fully utilized him.  outside of that not too much is happening.

Peace
-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment