Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anti Hero

I enjoy writing, and have written many stories, only recently did I realize, 'Oh hey, I could try to make a career out of it' Since then I have pursued the idea relentlessly. I decided I will commission an artist, and get a first teaser issue made to stir up interest. I figured my best bet would be a non traditional super hero story titled "Anti Hero"

Anti Hero is a different look at super heroes.
       What if few men held all the power, what if a police force monitored the whole planet, what if extreme groups all controlled super humans, big business, the military, anarchists, and gangs, all at war, many with individual goals, but friendships, betrayals, and love are formed between factions.

Here is the page layout for the first four pages of the teaser.



Stay tuned, characters will be announced later, as well as more lay outs.

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment